dimecres, de març 14, 2007

London, wait for me

Today will be a really stressing day. I've got no time for anything.
I shouldn't be writting this note... I've got a lot of work to do untill 17h. A that time I must run away from my job to my house, pick up the luggage and head on towards the airport.

From there, a plane will take me to London.

At my arrival, set myself comfortable and inspect the hotel and meet the people: I'm going to assist to a course of my company, so there will be a lot of people to meet.

Tomorrow, on Thursday, the course will take all daytime away. At after the course I think I'm going to have a dinner, in which I'll be able to meet more people from my company and area. That always is something good... Know and be known, the secret of success at job. At least, some say so.

The course will continue on Friday all daytime. But after the course, my mother will join me from Mallorca and together we will discover some of the wonderful corners of the Brittish capital.

I don't know whether I'll have Inet connection or not. If I have it, I'll try to explain how is everything going around London. If I don't I'll try to explain at my return.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada