dimecres, de maig 28, 2008

Prague


I keep on explaining my adventures of the past year.
Now's the turn of my trip to Prague.
The reason, a bachelor's party of a friend and job mate. An international bachelor's party.
I still find hard to understand why is young people still getting married... Well... I guess they know what they are doing...

I had already been in Prague many years ago, with my parents. But this was a completely different trip.

The trip with my parents was a more cultural daylight journey. Getting up early in the morning, and walking for hours and hours in this wonderful city... In addition we spent there more than 5 days, so we had opportunity to visit many many things.

On the contrary, the bachelor party's trip was completely different. A flat rented for 3 days. A long week-end with a group of men from diverse parts of the world: Catalonia, Australia, Portugal, Spain, Greece, Czech Republic, United Kingdom... And although we did a little daylight tourism, it was mostly about eating, drinking and dancing. And meeting new people.

It was my first bachelor party. It's curious. I suppose that I'm a lucky person, because it was a wonderful party. It wasn't about stupid boys doing silly things. It was about a group of men, walking around, enjoying the beauty of the majestuous city of Prague, and enjoying the rithm of a nightlife with cheap alcohol. Another way of traveling... Hang-Over-Prague. hehe.

Now, just some memories... Because I couldn't get the photos the other participants took. (My lifestyle is not compatible with the camera). And some words written from a cyber-café just below our flat. Gosh, how much do I enjoy traveling around! I wish I had the opportunity to do this more often.

(Do you remember:Praga / Planície a MadridPraga II / La terra promesa (Lluís Maicas)
Praga III
)


PS: Unfortunately, in our last day in Prague we coincided with a Neo-Nazist German demostration. From here I just want to express my desire that all the hate in the world disappears. My desire to share the world with everyone, with mutual respect and mutual benefice. My desire that some day, words such as hate, racism, etc. won't appear no more in the dictionaries because they are no longed needed. This is my desire. My wish.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada