dijous, de maig 31, 2007

End...

I like meeting new people, specially if they are like JB08.

JB08 is this kind of person you never forget.
Intelligent, interesting...
I'm not used to meet people so intelectually stimulating...

We shared some things. We shared time and feelings...
We shared lonely nights driving around... On the road...

Today, a flight back home puts an end to a year discovering the misery of the University of the Balearic Islands. Curiously I might never see her again... But one never knows...

Once I met two japanese girls (who nowadays must be very successful women) called Keiko Nagane and Naomi something-I-can't-remember... I met them in the USA, while I was staying there for a month to improve my English... We kept in touch through conventional mail for many years (I lost contact just some years ago, and that makes me sad).

The thing is that I though that I would never see them again... And two years later my parents told me that we were going to Japan: my father had business there, and my mother, my grandpa and I were going with him and we all together would do some tourism...
And we all spent one whole day with the both of them, who came from far places just for a wonderful day of tourism with the best guides we could have... I have such good memories of them... It's just something sad that we lost the contact.

Well, anyway, with JB08 I have this sensation that I might never see her again... We will be in touch for some years... But... One never knows.... Today she is flying back home...

And I wish her a big deal of good luck.
Believe me, she deserves it.
At least I think so.
;-)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada