dimecres, de gener 14, 2009

...she didn't know...

(...)
She couldn't say anything else. It was all queer - everything was queer - complete strangers could turn into lovers - all in a minute. She didn't know what she felt or what she wanted.
(...)



Unfinished Portrait (1934)
Mary Westmacott (aka Agatha Christie)
The Mary Westmacott Collection - Volume One
Harper Collins

PS: I read this in July 2007 and wrote it here though I did not publish it. Then I cared a lot for a girl, LA, that didn't know what she felt or what she wanted. I wonder what I will think in January about this. It will be an extraordinary experience.
--------------
PSS: Now that I'm publishing it the feelings are strange. I miss people who lives far away from me... And I don't have enough time for all I need... I think the same. She deceived me. And I know a lot of people that really are worth it. She is not one of them.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada