dimecres, de juny 13, 2007

Looney Tunes



Quin és el vostre Looney Tunes preferit?
Which one is your preferred one?
Cual es vuestro personaje favorito?
Quel est votre personnage prèferé?

Mi voto:
1. Bugs Bunny - I used to admire his apparent "intelligence"
2. Wile E. Coyote - I've always felt identified with him. A kind of perserverant loser. In my case not with food... With other things such as girls, for instance. Always trying to do his best, and always receiving the greatest pain. :D (The more old I grow, the more identified with Coyote I feel)
3. Marvin the Martian - So simply evil. From my point of view the best adversary for both Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. Simply interesting.
4. Taz-man Devil - There's some anti-system unconscious feeling in the pleasure of this destructive character. A link to my most devilish and nervous and irrational subconscious being.
5. Sylvester & Tweety: they are like my grandfather and my grandmother... He is a loser like Coyote. Tweety is always so calm (Me parece haber visto un lindo gatito)... Always fighting... A perfect couple, I dare say.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada