dissabte, d’abril 04, 2009

NEW: Which subject would you eliminate from this blog?

Hi, in this resting period I'm trying to refresh some parts of this blog.
The first one to be refreshed has been the ...

As you can check at the right column of the blog, the survey has been changed.
The new thing I would like to know from you is no more what do you like most of this blog. Last survey proved that the Internet people is very conventional, and what they really like is Music and Humor. We already knew that so no big finding have arised from my survey.

Now my question is all the contrary... The same but in the opposite way: what do you like least. which is to say,

Which subject would you eliminate from this blog?

Anyway now only one of the possible options can be chosen.

I would really like to know your opinion, so please do not doubt to participate in the survey in the column in the right. Thank you.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada